Plagiarism Checker Website PlagiarismCheck.org Announces Major Algorithm UpdateBreaking News
The founders of PlagiarismCheck.org, a leading plagiarism checker website that first launched over five years ago, are pleased to announce a major algorithm update that makes their services even better.
As a company spokesperson noted, thanks to the recent algorithm update, more than exact matches will be spotted. Now, rearrangements, synonimization, modified word forms, and combinations of any of these forms of plagiarism will be found.
The new algorithm is so powerful, it can actually detect three times more cases of plagiarism than the previous version. In addition, noted the spokesperson, thousands of people who were using a free plagiarism checking service decided to switch to the updated paid version within the first 48 hours of it being released.
comments powered by Disqus
- 131-Year-Old Confederate Statue Removed From Alexandria Intersection
- All the History I Learned in my Youth Came from the American Girl Doll Books
- Is This the Worst Year in Modern American History?
- Role-Playing Games are Breathing New Life into the History Classroom
- Dallas Awarded $50,000 to Preserve Civil Rights History
- What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?
- Confronting the History of a Southern Asylum: An Interview With Mab Segrest
- Nazi or Hero? Historian Looks at the Stories a German Consultant Told of His Father
- History, Right Now: Echoes of 1968, and Other American Years
- Don't Assume There'll be a 'Post-COVID-19 Era' - Historian Niall Ferguson Tells World vs Virus