Plagiarism Checker Website PlagiarismCheck.org Announces Major Algorithm UpdateBreaking News
The founders of PlagiarismCheck.org, a leading plagiarism checker website that first launched over five years ago, are pleased to announce a major algorithm update that makes their services even better.
As a company spokesperson noted, thanks to the recent algorithm update, more than exact matches will be spotted. Now, rearrangements, synonimization, modified word forms, and combinations of any of these forms of plagiarism will be found.
The new algorithm is so powerful, it can actually detect three times more cases of plagiarism than the previous version. In addition, noted the spokesperson, thousands of people who were using a free plagiarism checking service decided to switch to the updated paid version within the first 48 hours of it being released.
comments powered by Disqus
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- “Votes For Women," an Upcoming Exhibit at the National Portrait Gallery, Highlights the Bold Accomplishments of Women of Color
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?