Plagiarism Checker Website PlagiarismCheck.org Announces Major Algorithm UpdateBreaking News
The founders of PlagiarismCheck.org, a leading plagiarism checker website that first launched over five years ago, are pleased to announce a major algorithm update that makes their services even better.
As a company spokesperson noted, thanks to the recent algorithm update, more than exact matches will be spotted. Now, rearrangements, synonimization, modified word forms, and combinations of any of these forms of plagiarism will be found.
The new algorithm is so powerful, it can actually detect three times more cases of plagiarism than the previous version. In addition, noted the spokesperson, thousands of people who were using a free plagiarism checking service decided to switch to the updated paid version within the first 48 hours of it being released.
comments powered by Disqus
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events