Plagiarism Checker Website PlagiarismCheck.org Announces Major Algorithm UpdateBreaking News
The founders of PlagiarismCheck.org, a leading plagiarism checker website that first launched over five years ago, are pleased to announce a major algorithm update that makes their services even better.
As a company spokesperson noted, thanks to the recent algorithm update, more than exact matches will be spotted. Now, rearrangements, synonimization, modified word forms, and combinations of any of these forms of plagiarism will be found.
The new algorithm is so powerful, it can actually detect three times more cases of plagiarism than the previous version. In addition, noted the spokesperson, thousands of people who were using a free plagiarism checking service decided to switch to the updated paid version within the first 48 hours of it being released.
comments powered by Disqus
- Polish prime minister seeks dialogue with Israel on 'difficult history'
- Writer Makes the Case for Impeaching Clarence Thomas
- Finding a Lock of George Washington’s Hair, and a Link to American History
- How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?
- Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments