Plagiarism Checker Website PlagiarismCheck.org Announces Major Algorithm UpdateBreaking News
The founders of PlagiarismCheck.org, a leading plagiarism checker website that first launched over five years ago, are pleased to announce a major algorithm update that makes their services even better.
As a company spokesperson noted, thanks to the recent algorithm update, more than exact matches will be spotted. Now, rearrangements, synonimization, modified word forms, and combinations of any of these forms of plagiarism will be found.
The new algorithm is so powerful, it can actually detect three times more cases of plagiarism than the previous version. In addition, noted the spokesperson, thousands of people who were using a free plagiarism checking service decided to switch to the updated paid version within the first 48 hours of it being released.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump administration says joint UNC, Duke Middle East Studies program portrays Islam too positively
- What White Kids Learn About Race in School
- Frederick Douglass photos smashed stereotypes. Could Elizabeth Warren selfies do the same?
- Chronicling New York’s Muslim History
- New Documents Illuminate The University of Texas’s Secret Strategy to Keep Out Black Students
- Women Scientists Were Written Out of History. It’s Margaret Rossiter’s Lifelong Mission to Fix That
- Allen C. Guelzo Reviews Sidney Blumenthal's Latest Installment of His Biography of Lincoln
- What Reconstruction-Era Laws Can Teach Our Democracy: The NY Times Reviews Eric Foner's Latest Book
- Should historians read their own book?
- Cokie Roberts, Pioneering Journalist Who Helped Shape NPR, Dies At 75