An Israeli organisation wants an apology and reparations from Palestine over the murder of 11 of its Olympians in 1972.Breaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine, Munich massacre, Mahmoud Abbas
The NCYI claims the Palestinian Authority President, Mahmoud Abbas, financed the 1972 attack.
It alleges Mr Abbas also praised the last living Palestinian involved in the attack - Abu Daoud.
“Daoud wrote a book in which he described how Abbas kissed him on the forehead and wished him luck before the attack,” the NCYI adds.
President of the NCYI, Farley Weiss, said: “Abbas has never apologised for his actions, nor has he been penalised for them.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz