An Israeli organisation wants an apology and reparations from Palestine over the murder of 11 of its Olympians in 1972.Breaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine, Munich massacre, Mahmoud Abbas
The NCYI claims the Palestinian Authority President, Mahmoud Abbas, financed the 1972 attack.
It alleges Mr Abbas also praised the last living Palestinian involved in the attack - Abu Daoud.
“Daoud wrote a book in which he described how Abbas kissed him on the forehead and wished him luck before the attack,” the NCYI adds.
President of the NCYI, Farley Weiss, said: “Abbas has never apologised for his actions, nor has he been penalised for them.
comments powered by Disqus
- Polish prime minister seeks dialogue with Israel on 'difficult history'
- Writer Makes the Case for Impeaching Clarence Thomas
- Finding a Lock of George Washington’s Hair, and a Link to American History
- How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?
- Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89