An Israeli organisation wants an apology and reparations from Palestine over the murder of 11 of its Olympians in 1972.Breaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine, Munich massacre, Mahmoud Abbas
The NCYI claims the Palestinian Authority President, Mahmoud Abbas, financed the 1972 attack.
It alleges Mr Abbas also praised the last living Palestinian involved in the attack - Abu Daoud.
“Daoud wrote a book in which he described how Abbas kissed him on the forehead and wished him luck before the attack,” the NCYI adds.
President of the NCYI, Farley Weiss, said: “Abbas has never apologised for his actions, nor has he been penalised for them.
comments powered by Disqus
- The original Watergate lock that burglars picked open is going to auction
- Trump, Mueller And The Ancient History Of Grants Of Immunity
- Documents show Gorbachev was assured US wouldn't expand NATO into Central and Eastern Europe
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem
- College Board revises AP European history test in response to criticism by conservatives
- AHA says it’s feasible to stop the proposed tax on grad student tuition waivers
- Rashid Khalidi opposes Trump decision on Jerusalem
- Daniel Pipes backs Trump decision on Jerusalem