Gallup: Trump's Convention Speech Worst Numbers of Any PolledBreaking News
tags: election 2016, Trump, GOP Convention
Donald Trump's convention speech has received the least positive reviews of any speech Gallup has ever tested, the survey company said in a report Friday.
Just 35 percent of Americans who were interviewed in the days after the speech thought it was "excellent or good," writes Gallup executive editor Frank Newport.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction