Gallup: Trump's Convention Speech Worst Numbers of Any PolledBreaking News
tags: election 2016, Trump, GOP Convention
Donald Trump's convention speech has received the least positive reviews of any speech Gallup has ever tested, the survey company said in a report Friday.
Just 35 percent of Americans who were interviewed in the days after the speech thought it was "excellent or good," writes Gallup executive editor Frank Newport.
comments powered by Disqus
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- Right after the Civil War, says Stanford's Richard White, Americans were really hopeful, then reality hit
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments