Tony Blair could face Iraq contempt vote in CommonsBreaking News
tags: Iraq War, Tony Blair, Chilcot Report
Conservative David Davis said he will present the motion on Thursday accusing the former PM of misleading Parliament.
Meanwhile, John Prescott, the then deputy prime minister, said he now believed the invasion was "illegal".
Mr Blair has apologised for mistakes he made but has said he stands by his decision and "there were no lies".
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield