Infographic of the Week: Moving to Canada? A Look At America's Election ExodusRoundup
tags: Hillary Clinton, election 2016, Trump
Trump or Clinton.
The prospective of either of these presidential frontrunners emerging victorious in November is too much for many Americans to bear.
A shocking number of U.S. citizens would consider a move to Canada—15 percent if Hillary Clinton is elected and 20 percent if Donald Trump is elected, according to recent polls. (To be fair, we’re willing to bet there would be plenty of supposed defectors under President Sanders or Cruz as well.)
The question remains: How serious are these people? And how hard is it to move to Canada?
The answers to these questions and more lie below:
comments powered by Disqus
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- Massive Data Project Will Help People Identify Enslaved Ancestors
- U.S. Democracy Experienced Biggest Drop In 40 Years
- New Fox Series: Bill Clinton's Scandals
- Thailand drops royal insult charges against elderly historian
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ
- AHA asks members to "Help Protect the Census"
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow
- Ibram X. Kendi says "The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial”
- Historians Call Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comment "The Most Openly Racist by a President in Decades"