Infographic of the Week: Moving to Canada? A Look At America's Election ExodusRoundup
tags: Hillary Clinton, election 2016, Trump
Trump or Clinton.
The prospective of either of these presidential frontrunners emerging victorious in November is too much for many Americans to bear.
A shocking number of U.S. citizens would consider a move to Canada—15 percent if Hillary Clinton is elected and 20 percent if Donald Trump is elected, according to recent polls. (To be fair, we’re willing to bet there would be plenty of supposed defectors under President Sanders or Cruz as well.)
The question remains: How serious are these people? And how hard is it to move to Canada?
The answers to these questions and more lie below:
comments powered by Disqus
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- Rare Documents Show a Palm Reader's Take on Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt
- A Photo of Billy the Kid Bought for $10 at a Flea Market May Be Worth Millions
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction
- Gar Alperovitz is still pushing to make America more democratic
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”