2 massive Vietnam War bombs found in southern provinceBreaking News
tags: Vietnam War
Military officers in the southern province of Binh Duong on Wednesday successfully moved two general-purpose bombs weighing 226 and 360 kilograms found by locals to a safer place.
One bomb, which is an M81, used commonly during the Vietnam War, was found near the bank of the Dong Nai River and the other, an M83, at a construction site.
General-purpose bombs made by the US are highly destructive.
comments powered by Disqus
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72