Who’d Steal Lincoln’s Hand? Art Theft Baffles Illinois MuseumBreaking News
tags: Lincoln Kankakee County Museum
Someone stole Abraham Lincoln’s hand.
The crime had no witnesses. There are no suspects. The police are not even certain when the hand disappeared.
About all anyone knows is that a plaster sculpture of the 16th president’s hand, proudly displayed for years at the Kankakee County Museum, has been missing from its shelf since at least Dec. 11.
comments powered by Disqus
- A DNA Test Won’t Explain Elizabeth Warren’s Ancestry
- The conservative attack on the AP test for European history is beginning to gain traction
- Colonel claims the Pershing II missile brought down the Berlin Wall
- Few Top Schools Require History Majors to Broadly Study U.S.’s Past
- WWII-Era Japanese-American Internment Camp Excavated