Head Of JFK Library Foundation ResignsBreaking News
tags: JFK, JFK Library Foundation, Heather Campion
The head of the foundation that raises money for the John F. Kennedy Library has resigned just weeks after a farewell party for the library’s well-respected director.
Heather Campion served almost two years as CEO of the library foundation, a private nonprofit started by the Kennedy family.
In her letter to the board, she talks about making remarkable progress with new programs, an iPad app for kids and $5 million in fundraising last year alone.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi