Paul Ryan’s Whiskers Prompt Look at House PrecedentBreaking News
tags: Paul Ryan
Speaker Paul D. Ryan may have stolen “Movember.”
Mr. Ryan, the Wisconsin Republican, returned from his Thanksgiving break with some serious stubble, prompting questions of whether he was participating in the annual fund-raiser in which men ditch their razors in November.
Proud of his furry face, Mr. Ryan wondered on social media whether he was, in fact, the first bearded House speaker in a century.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?
- Is This the End of Hong Kong?
- 'Good Bloodlines!' Trump Praises Henry Ford, Motor Pioneer whose Antisemitism was Admired by Hitler
- The Woman Behind Roe V. Wade Got Paid To Embrace Antiabortion Movement, New Documentary Reveals
- Exclusive First Look at New Photograph of Blues Legend Robert Johnson