World Net Daily to Publish David Barton's Discredited Book of JeffersonHistorians in the News
tags: David Barton
Related Link HNN's coverage of David Barton's controversial book
David Barton, who runs one of Ted Cruz's Super PACs, is republishing his book on Jefferson first pulled from publication by Harper Collins Christian due to numerous historical errors. The book was also voted least credible history book in print by the readers of the History News Network.
He first said Simon & Schuster would publish the book but they declined and now Barton has lined up World Net Daily to publish it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events
- In Australia, historians and artists have turned to cartography to record the widespread killing of Indigenous people
- Columbia’s William Connell tells NPR why Italian-Americans embraced Columbus
- Scholar risked everything to tell Islamic State’s secrets