World Net Daily to Publish David Barton's Discredited Book of JeffersonHistorians in the News
tags: David Barton
Related Link HNN's coverage of David Barton's controversial book
David Barton, who runs one of Ted Cruz's Super PACs, is republishing his book on Jefferson first pulled from publication by Harper Collins Christian due to numerous historical errors. The book was also voted least credible history book in print by the readers of the History News Network.
He first said Simon & Schuster would publish the book but they declined and now Barton has lined up World Net Daily to publish it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible