World Net Daily to Publish David Barton's Discredited Book of JeffersonHistorians in the News
tags: David Barton
Related Link HNN's coverage of David Barton's controversial book
David Barton, who runs one of Ted Cruz's Super PACs, is republishing his book on Jefferson first pulled from publication by Harper Collins Christian due to numerous historical errors. The book was also voted least credible history book in print by the readers of the History News Network.
He first said Simon & Schuster would publish the book but they declined and now Barton has lined up World Net Daily to publish it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research