World Net Daily to Publish David Barton's Discredited Book of JeffersonHistorians in the News
tags: David Barton
Related Link HNN's coverage of David Barton's controversial book
David Barton, who runs one of Ted Cruz's Super PACs, is republishing his book on Jefferson first pulled from publication by Harper Collins Christian due to numerous historical errors. The book was also voted least credible history book in print by the readers of the History News Network.
He first said Simon & Schuster would publish the book but they declined and now Barton has lined up World Net Daily to publish it.
comments powered by Disqus
- How the Gilded Age's Top 1 Percent Thrived on Corruption
- The return of Ken Starr: He pushed impeachment for Clinton but now defends Trump
- The first transport of Jews to Auschwitz was 997 teenage girls. Few survived.
- As India’s Constitution Turns 70, Opposing Sides Fight to Claim Its Author as One of Their Own
- "You shall never be a bystander." How We Learn About the Holocaust When the Last Survivors Are Gone
- What Happens When You Give Students Control of the Syllabus?
- A Civil War-era ‘witch bottle’ may have been found on a Virginia highway, archaeologists say
- The Future of the Academy at the Association of American Colleges and Universities
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians