MSNBC apologizes for airing anti-Israel propagandaBreaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine
MSNBC has apologized for airing a deeply "confused" and "absurd" graphic last week claiming to show how much land Israel has taken from Palestine.
"Last Thursday, in an attempt to talk about the context for the current turmoil in the Middle East, we showed a series of maps of the changing geography in that region," said MSNBC's Kate Snow Monday afternoon.
"We realized after we went off the air the maps were not factually accurate and we regret using them," she added. "Clearly, that set of maps was wrong."
comments powered by Disqus
- These Portraits Revolutionized the Way Queer Women Were Seen in the 1970s
- “Decades in the Making”: How Mainstream Conservatives & Right-Wing Money Fueled the Capitol Attack
- What the FBI Had on Grandpa
- Franco: Melilla Enclave Removes Last Statue of Fascist Dictator on Spanish Soil
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Obituary
- For Many, an Afro isn’t Just a Hairstyle
- With Free Medical Clinics and Patient Advocacy, the Black Panthers Created a Legacy in Community Health That Still Exists Amid COVID-19
- With a Touch of Wisdom: Human Rights, Memory, and Forgetting
- New Exhibit Reckons With Glendale's Racist Past as ‘Sundown Town'
- The Broken System: What Comes After Meritocracy?