MSNBC apologizes for airing anti-Israel propagandaBreaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine
MSNBC has apologized for airing a deeply "confused" and "absurd" graphic last week claiming to show how much land Israel has taken from Palestine.
"Last Thursday, in an attempt to talk about the context for the current turmoil in the Middle East, we showed a series of maps of the changing geography in that region," said MSNBC's Kate Snow Monday afternoon.
"We realized after we went off the air the maps were not factually accurate and we regret using them," she added. "Clearly, that set of maps was wrong."
comments powered by Disqus
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz