Teachers Stir Science, History Into Core Classes
Project Bright IDEA, which has produced good test results in lower elementary grades in North Carolina, uses advanced materials such as nonfiction books and techniques used previously with just gifted students. "We believe in teaching all children from kindergarten through high school a highly academic program," said Margaret Gayle, the project's manager and co-designer.
comments powered by Disqus
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86
- Ancient History Encyclopedia Announces Partnership with Chickasaw.tv
- Stanley Kutler’s book on Nixon Watergate abuses has been turned into a show on the web