Museum's Plans to Exhibit Mummified Incan Children Upsets Indigenous Groups, Others in ArgentinaBreaking News
Their facial features are clear, and their muscles are firm. The blood remains frozen in their veins, and the vivid clothes they wore the day they died remain intact.
The three Incan children -- believed to be victims of a mountaintop sacrifice about 500 years ago -- are among the best-preserved mummies ever found.
comments powered by Disqus
- Thomas Jefferson Wrote What? Carson’s Constitutional Misstep
- Agriculture Linked to DNA Changes in Ancient Europe
- A Century Ago, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity Changed Everything
- At Princeton, Woodrow Wilson, a Heralded Alum, Is Recast as an Intolerant One
- Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled