How to Get Students Interested in HistoryHistorians in the News
In this clip from a workshop conducted at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 18, 2015 Mark Carnes is training teachers who will be running games in their own classrooms. The subject of this particular exercise is, "The Trial of Anne Hutchinson: Liberty, Law and Intolerance in Puritan New England."
comments powered by Disqus
- 131-Year-Old Confederate Statue Removed From Alexandria Intersection
- All the History I Learned in my Youth Came from the American Girl Doll Books
- Is This the Worst Year in Modern American History?
- Role-Playing Games are Breathing New Life into the History Classroom
- Dallas Awarded $50,000 to Preserve Civil Rights History
- What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?
- Confronting the History of a Southern Asylum: An Interview With Mab Segrest
- Nazi or Hero? Historian Looks at the Stories a German Consultant Told of His Father
- History, Right Now: Echoes of 1968, and Other American Years
- Don't Assume There'll be a 'Post-COVID-19 Era' - Historian Niall Ferguson Tells World vs Virus