How to Get Students Interested in HistoryHistorians in the News
In this clip from a workshop conducted at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 18, 2015 Mark Carnes is training teachers who will be running games in their own classrooms. The subject of this particular exercise is, "The Trial of Anne Hutchinson: Liberty, Law and Intolerance in Puritan New England."
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade