How to Get Students Interested in HistoryHistorians in the News
In this clip from a workshop conducted at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 18, 2015 Mark Carnes is training teachers who will be running games in their own classrooms. The subject of this particular exercise is, "The Trial of Anne Hutchinson: Liberty, Law and Intolerance in Puritan New England."
comments powered by Disqus
- Biden Defends Bull Connor Analogy for Opponents of Voting Rights Bill
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?