Income Inequality in the History ProfessionHistorians in the News
This video features excerpts from a panel discussion at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 17, 2015. On the video historians analyze the growing gap between full professors who earn a solid middle class income and adjuncts who don't. The video begins with a question posed by OAH President Patty Limerick to the assembled panel. (The OAH will be producing a video featuring the entire panel discussion. It will appear on the OAH website in about a month.)
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade