The Rags to Riches Myth of ImmigrantsHistorians in the News
Hasia Diner was interviewed by the History News Network on April 17, 2015 during the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. In the interview she discusses a major myth about immigrants — that they were the poorest of the poor. Not true, she says.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade