How the Media Misrepresented Arizona's Fight over ImmigrantsHistorians in the News
Robert Poch was interviewed by the History News Network on April 16, 2015 during the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. In the interview he observes that the New York Times inadvertently misconstrued Arizona’s immigration fight with the Department of Justice. The Times claimed it was a modern example of nullification. It wasn’t, says Poch.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment