How All Sides in the Ukraine Crisis Are Misusing History (Video Interview)Historians/History
Kate Brown is a historian at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County campus.
At the 2015 annual meeting of the American Historical Association she spoke with HNN about the many ways all sides in the Ukraine crisis have been misusing history.
She spoke to HNN after appearing on a panel, "History and Historians in the Ukraine Crisis."
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel