How All Sides in the Ukraine Crisis Are Misusing History (Video Interview)Historians/History
Kate Brown is a historian at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County campus.
At the 2015 annual meeting of the American Historical Association she spoke with HNN about the many ways all sides in the Ukraine crisis have been misusing history.
She spoke to HNN after appearing on a panel, "History and Historians in the Ukraine Crisis."
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump administration says joint UNC, Duke Middle East Studies program portrays Islam too positively
- What White Kids Learn About Race in School
- Frederick Douglass photos smashed stereotypes. Could Elizabeth Warren selfies do the same?
- Chronicling New York’s Muslim History
- New Documents Illuminate The University of Texas’s Secret Strategy to Keep Out Black Students
- Women Scientists Were Written Out of History. It’s Margaret Rossiter’s Lifelong Mission to Fix That
- Allen C. Guelzo Reviews Sidney Blumenthal's Latest Installment of His Biography of Lincoln
- What Reconstruction-Era Laws Can Teach Our Democracy: The NY Times Reviews Eric Foner's Latest Book
- Should historians read their own book?
- Cokie Roberts, Pioneering Journalist Who Helped Shape NPR, Dies At 75