How All Sides in the Ukraine Crisis Are Misusing History (Video Interview)Historians/History
Kate Brown is a historian at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County campus.
At the 2015 annual meeting of the American Historical Association she spoke with HNN about the many ways all sides in the Ukraine crisis have been misusing history.
She spoke to HNN after appearing on a panel, "History and Historians in the Ukraine Crisis."
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi