James Brady's Death Ruled a Homicide, 33 Years After He Was ShotBreaking News
Federal and D.C. law enforcement officials are investigating James Brady's death as a homicide following a ruling by the Virginia medical examiner, a police spokesman confirmed to The Wire. Initial reports incorrectly cited a ruling by the D.C. medical examiner.
In a subsequent statement, the D.C. police said that its detectives along with the FBI and the U.S. attorney's office were reviewing Brady's case.
"An autopsy was conducted and revealed the cause of death to be a gunshot wound and consequences thereof, and the manner of death was ruled a homicide."
comments powered by Disqus
- Supporters Rally Around Accused Russian Historian Of Stalin's Crimes
- Mormon history scholars file court brief over Trump travel ban
- Accused plagiarist Matthew Whitaker wins arbitration case against City of Phoenix over police contract
- Niall Ferguson says the liberal international order has passed its peak
- Nathaniel Philbrick wins the $50,000 2017 George Washington Prize