James Brady's Death Ruled a Homicide, 33 Years After He Was ShotBreaking News
Federal and D.C. law enforcement officials are investigating James Brady's death as a homicide following a ruling by the Virginia medical examiner, a police spokesman confirmed to The Wire. Initial reports incorrectly cited a ruling by the D.C. medical examiner.
In a subsequent statement, the D.C. police said that its detectives along with the FBI and the U.S. attorney's office were reviewing Brady's case.
"An autopsy was conducted and revealed the cause of death to be a gunshot wound and consequences thereof, and the manner of death was ruled a homicide."
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Historians on What Will Be Said About President Obama's Legacy
- Harvard art historian James S. Ackerman Dies at 97
- Obama’s Legacy as a Historian
- Jack Rakove tells League of Women Voters Electoral College needs to be abolished
- Juan Cole says Chelsea Manning’s leaks contributed to the revolution in Tunisia