Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change historyBreaking News
tags: China, Xi Jinping
President Xi Jinping said here on Monday that history and facts can never be changed while attending a ceremony commemorating the start of the war of resistance against Japanese aggression.
"History is history and facts are facts. Nobody can change history and facts. Anyone who intends to deny, distort or beautify history will not find agreement among Chinese people and people of all other countries," Xi said, referring to concern that Japan is trying to distort the history of the war.
The ceremony was held at the Museum of the War of the Chinese People's Resistance Against Japanese Aggression.
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments