It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
Dane Kennedy (George Washington University), chair of the Nominating Committee, announces the following results of the 2014 balloting for officers and committee members of the American Historical Association. For more information on the AHA's Council, division and committee structure, please visit the AHA's Governance page.
Vice-President, Research Division
Committee on Committees
Position 2: Daniel Bornstein (Washington University in St. Louis)
Position 2: Paula Alonso (George Washington University)
Position 3: Leila Fawaz (Tufts University)
The results will be officially announced at the annual business meeting in New York City on January 4, 2015. A detailed election report will appear in the January 2015 issue of Perspectives on History.
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic