It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
Dane Kennedy (George Washington University), chair of the Nominating Committee, announces the following results of the 2014 balloting for officers and committee members of the American Historical Association. For more information on the AHA's Council, division and committee structure, please visit the AHA's Governance page.
Vice-President, Research Division
Committee on Committees
Position 2: Daniel Bornstein (Washington University in St. Louis)
Position 2: Paula Alonso (George Washington University)
Position 3: Leila Fawaz (Tufts University)
The results will be officially announced at the annual business meeting in New York City on January 4, 2015. A detailed election report will appear in the January 2015 issue of Perspectives on History.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing