It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
Dane Kennedy (George Washington University), chair of the Nominating Committee, announces the following results of the 2014 balloting for officers and committee members of the American Historical Association. For more information on the AHA's Council, division and committee structure, please visit the AHA's Governance page.
Vice-President, Research Division
Committee on Committees
Position 2: Daniel Bornstein (Washington University in St. Louis)
Position 2: Paula Alonso (George Washington University)
Position 3: Leila Fawaz (Tufts University)
The results will be officially announced at the annual business meeting in New York City on January 4, 2015. A detailed election report will appear in the January 2015 issue of Perspectives on History.
comments powered by Disqus
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate
- Origins of sex discovered
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening
- YIVO Vilna Project Will Digitize Jewish History
- Columbia historian Eric Foner is giving his lectures to the public -- and to posterity — through a free MOOC.