It's official: 2014 AHA election results are inHistorians in the News
Dane Kennedy (George Washington University), chair of the Nominating Committee, announces the following results of the 2014 balloting for officers and committee members of the American Historical Association. For more information on the AHA's Council, division and committee structure, please visit the AHA's Governance page.
Vice-President, Research Division
Committee on Committees
Position 2: Daniel Bornstein (Washington University in St. Louis)
Position 2: Paula Alonso (George Washington University)
Position 3: Leila Fawaz (Tufts University)
The results will be officially announced at the annual business meeting in New York City on January 4, 2015. A detailed election report will appear in the January 2015 issue of Perspectives on History.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Historians on What Will Be Said About President Obama's Legacy
- Harvard art historian James S. Ackerman Dies at 97
- Obama’s Legacy as a Historian
- Jack Rakove tells League of Women Voters Electoral College needs to be abolished
- Juan Cole says Chelsea Manning’s leaks contributed to the revolution in Tunisia