Vietnam War was won, says Pepperdine fellowtags: Vietnam, atrocities, military, cover-ups
Stanley Bruce Herschensohn (born September 10, 1932) is an American political commentator, author and senior fellow at the Pepperdine University School of Public Policy in Malibu, California. Herschensohn quickly rose to prominence in the Republican Party, becoming a consultant to the Republican National Convention in 1972 and joined the Nixon administration on September 11, 1972. He served primarily as a speech writer. He left following Nixon's resignation, but served on the Ronald Reagan Presidential Transition Team and as an official in the Reagan administration. (Wikipedia)
comments powered by Disqus
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting