Vietnam War was won, says Pepperdine fellowtags: Vietnam, atrocities, military, cover-ups
Stanley Bruce Herschensohn (born September 10, 1932) is an American political commentator, author and senior fellow at the Pepperdine University School of Public Policy in Malibu, California. Herschensohn quickly rose to prominence in the Republican Party, becoming a consultant to the Republican National Convention in 1972 and joined the Nixon administration on September 11, 1972. He served primarily as a speech writer. He left following Nixon's resignation, but served on the Ronald Reagan Presidential Transition Team and as an official in the Reagan administration. (Wikipedia)
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?