GOP reviving history of Clinton-era fundraising scandalsBreaking News
tags: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton
The GOP's flagship website is currently featuring a history of the Clinton-era fundraising scandals.
A sample entry: "Today Marks The Day 16 Years Ago That Notorious DNC Fundraiser Johnny Chung Admitted To Funneling $300,000 From A Chinese Military Officer To Democrats."
The history consists of a series of excerpts from newspaper stories with links to original sources.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea