GOP reviving history of Clinton-era fundraising scandalsBreaking News
tags: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton
The GOP's flagship website is currently featuring a history of the Clinton-era fundraising scandals.
A sample entry: "Today Marks The Day 16 Years Ago That Notorious DNC Fundraiser Johnny Chung Admitted To Funneling $300,000 From A Chinese Military Officer To Democrats."
The history consists of a series of excerpts from newspaper stories with links to original sources.
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past