Fired Russian Historian Says East Ukraine Referendums 'Make No Sense'tags: Russia, Ukraine, Crimea
Prominent Russian historian Andrei Zubov has dismissed the self-rule referendums in eastern Ukraine as "making no sense" from the legal point of view. Zubov recently lost his job at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations after writing an article comparing Putin's annexation of Crimea to Adolf Hitler's seizure of Czechoslovakia's Sudetenland in 1938.
comments powered by Disqus
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award