Germany's interest in Adolf Hitler at record levelsBreaking News
tags: Adolf Hitler
Germans are more interested in Adolf Hitler that at any time since the end of the Second World War, a new study has concluded.
The German Media Control research group, which monitors broadcasting, found that documentaries about Hitler are aired twice a day on German television channels and that books and films about the Nazi leader are being produced in record numbers.
It established that 242 programmes dealing specifically with Hitler had been shown on television during the first four months of 2013, while 500 other films and documentaries that had dealt with the Nazi era in general had also been aired.
comments powered by Disqus
- A Photo of Billy the Kid Bought for $10 at a Flea Market May Be Worth Millions
- Twitter Is Full of Fake History Photos
- The new Museum of the Bible confronts the challenge of presenting slavery and the Confederacy
- Al Franken Could Face an Ethics Committee Investigation
- New Ulysses Grant presidential library at home in the South
- Gar Alperovitz is still pushing to make America more democratic
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran