Mussolini's birthplace in Italy to get a fascist museumBreaking News
The northern Italian city, known for neo-fascist pilgrimages, already maintains the home in which Mussolini was born, as well as the mausoleum where he is buried. The museum will be located in the now-abandoned Casa del Fascio, built in the 1930s as part of an urban renewal program, to accommodate visitors and to glorify Mussolini.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alabama's Capitol is a Crime Scene, with a 120 Year Coverup
- Thank a Hungry Badger for Discovering a Vast Cache of Roman Coins
- The Soldiers Came Home Sick. The Government Denied It Was Responsible
- Is the Challenge to Madison Cawthorn's Re-Election Eligibility For Real?
- Healthy Democracies Don't Scapegoat Their Teachers
- Michigan Professor's Intro Video Stunt Leads to Suspension (content: language)
- New Book Asks if Exercise is a Path to Power for Women
- The Indomitable Rev. Addie L. Wyatt
- National Library of Medicine Announces 2022 History Talks
- State Standards are Failing to Teach Reconstruction and Erasing the Black Freedom Struggle