Roundup Top 10!Roundup
tags: Roundup Top 10
Bush: "Why Didn't I Know This?"
"What did the third member of the triumvirate, Vice President Cheney—who had known about the conflict for weeks—say at this moment?"
NY Review of Books
Why Solomon Northup’s Story Matters Today
Slave owners then and human traffickers today use sexual assault to control their victims.
Historians Against Slavery website
Brandeis Betrays its Educational Mission
Liberals say some views are too offensive, but that's what red-baiters said in the Cold War about communists.
"Antisemite Max Blumenthal Incites Murder of Three in Kansas"
Left-wingers are guilty of hypocrisy.
Daniel Pipes Blog
The Slaughter Bench of History
How war created civilization over the past 10,000 years—and threatens to destroy it in the next 40.
What's really going on in Crimea
"There is no reasonable explanation for how or why events unfolded as they did."
In a country and city where all of its residents are always aware of the horrors of the Nazi past, it comes as a shock that this wanton act of vicious antisemitic murder has taken place not in Germany, but in the United States.
History explains the real differences between Obama and our liberal icons.
A Pitiful Pulitzer Pick
The Pulitzer Prize board has just managed to do the impossible.
Jim DeMint’s History Lesson
Why is the Heritage Foundation president confused about American history?
comments powered by Disqus
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Inside story finally told of the young US diplomat who cracked the case of the murder of 4 nuns in El Salvador in 1980
- Newly released interactive map shows images of destroyed monuments of Mosul
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges
- English professor uses literature to help cure historical amnesia
- WSJ features an article by a conservative calling for the abolition of Black History Month
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't