Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Blacktags: African-Americans
A new poll finds that a majority of Americans say that President Barack Obama is mixed race instead of black.
A poll from the Pew Research Center indicates that 52 percent of Americans say Obama is of “mixed race,” while 27 percent say he is black.
Among the different groups, 53 percent of whites identify Obama as mixed race while 24 percent said he is black. Sixty-one of Hispanics said the president is of mixed race, while only 23 percent said he is black.
The only group who was a majority calling Obama black was African-Americans. Fifty-five percent of blacks indicated that Obama is black, while 34 percent said he was of mixed race.
comments powered by Disqus
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project
- At Auschwitz-Birkenau, Preserving a Site and a Ghastly Inventory