Our One-Sided Arguments About Taxes (Interview)News at Home
tags: conservatism, liberalism, Sixties
Nancy MacLean teaches history at Duke University. At the 2014 annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians she spoke with HNN about the one-sided arguments we have in this country about taxes and why liberals keep losing the argument.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history