Our One-Sided Arguments About Taxes (Interview)News at Home
tags: conservatism, liberalism, Sixties
Nancy MacLean teaches history at Duke University. At the 2014 annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians she spoke with HNN about the one-sided arguments we have in this country about taxes and why liberals keep losing the argument.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump got history wrong in interview with NYT
- A Century-Old Abraham Lincoln Mystery May Finally Have an Answer
- Did an Israeli student steal Auschwitz artifacts for her art exhibit?
- Memorial erected at site of witch trial hangings
- Michael Beschloss says if Trump pardons himself this is worse than Watergate
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97
- Iran sentences Princeton history grad student to 10 years for spying