comments powered by Disqus
The 2014 OAH Annual Meeting: Videos, News, EverythingHistorians/History
Watch HNN's Videos
HNN makes its videos available on YouTube. Click here to watch the videos we're producing at the OAH this year and in past years.
Follow HNN's Coverage of the Convention Online and on Twitter
- Twitter Hashtag #OAH2014
- Day 1: Thursday April 10
- Day 2: Friday April 11
- Day 3: Saturday April 12
- Day 4: Sunday April 13
- The New President of the OAH Explains Why Next Year's Convention Is About Taboos
- Can You Really Design an OAH Meeting that Makes Everybody Happy? An Interview with Rosemarie Zagarri
- How Come HNN's Not Videotaping Sessions This Year?
- OAH 2014: Get Ready!
- Alan Kraut's OAH presidential address is now online -- How immigrants crafted a new identity
- Why Every Teacher Should Require Students to Memorize the Opening Lines of the 14th Amendment: An Interview with Linda Kerber
- Why It's Time to Stop Complaining about Politicians Spinning Us: An Interview with David Greenberg
- I Think Hillary's Going to Run: An Interview with William Chafe
- The Tea Party's Weird Ideas About the Original Tea Party: An Interview with Ron Formisano
- What's New in Postwar US Political History: An Interview with Matthew Lassiter
- The State of Pop Culture History: Interview with Jefferson Cowie
- Immigration and Ethnic History: State of the Field: Interview with Vicki Ruiz
- Historians Against Slavery? Interview with Randall Miller
- A Visit to Atlanta's National Center for Civil and Human Rights: An Interview with Maureen Nutting
- The Nixon Administration's Better Approach to Drug Rehabilitation: Interview with Claire Clark
- Americans Turned Against Taxes Because Taxes Were Unfair: Interview with Joshua Mound
- Why Obama's Not Accomplishing as Much as LBJ: Interview with Julian Zelizer
- Goldwater and LBJ Weren't as Different as You Think: Interview with Lily Geismer
- Our One-Sided Arguments About Taxes: Interview with Nancy MacLean
- Why We Stopped Believing in Big Corporations: Interview with Louis Hyman
- The Overlooked Issue of 1964? Gender! : Interview with Robert Self
comments powered by Disqus
- Berlin's street names provoke debate over forgotten colonial history
- 'World's first newspaper published in Korea in 1557'
- Trump’s claim that ‘no administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days’
- Trump parroted Chinese version of history
- Museum of the American Revolution opens: 'It's high time we had a museum such as this'
- David McCullough: President Trump's Disregard for History Is 'Utter Nonsense'
- Professor uses role-playing, video game to teach history
- American Historical Review apology prompts soul-searching over racial gatekeeping in the academe
- Professor who tweeted Trump 'must hang' goes on leave for semester
- Jonathan Zimmerman is joining the growing ranks of liberal historians alarmed by college speech codes