WSU history professor found dead in pondtags: obituaries, deaths, Washington State University
Police in Pullman say the body of Washington State University history professor Scott Stratton, 51, has been found in a pond at Sunnyside Park.
Police found the body early Wednesday morning.
The WSU website lists Stratton as an instructor in the history department who received his Ph.D. from Arizona State University in 2007. His area of expertise was American history from the Civil War era through to 1960s counterculture....
comments powered by Disqus
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?