WSU history professor found dead in pondHistorians in the News
tags: obituaries, deaths, Washington State University
Police in Pullman say the body of Washington State University history professor Scott Stratton, 51, has been found in a pond at Sunnyside Park.
Police found the body early Wednesday morning.
The WSU website lists Stratton as an instructor in the history department who received his Ph.D. from Arizona State University in 2007. His area of expertise was American history from the Civil War era through to 1960s counterculture....
comments powered by Disqus
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- China to release last prisoner jailed over Tiananmen Square protests
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95