WSU history professor found dead in pondtags: obituaries, deaths, Washington State University
Police in Pullman say the body of Washington State University history professor Scott Stratton, 51, has been found in a pond at Sunnyside Park.
Police found the body early Wednesday morning.
The WSU website lists Stratton as an instructor in the history department who received his Ph.D. from Arizona State University in 2007. His area of expertise was American history from the Civil War era through to 1960s counterculture....
comments powered by Disqus
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America