T. Mills Kelly: The Future of Online Education [VIDEO]
T. Mills Kelly teaches at George Mason University, where he specializes in the digital humanities and historical pedagogy. He is the author of Teaching History in the Digital Age. Here, he discusses the future of online education and what the tech. world and historians can learn from each other.
The article Prof. Kelly refers to in the interview, “The Role of Intuitive Heuristics in Students’ Thinking: Ranking Chemical Substances,” Science Education, 94/6, November 2010: 963-84, can be found here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America