T. Mills Kelly: The Future of Online Education [VIDEO]
T. Mills Kelly teaches at George Mason University, where he specializes in the digital humanities and historical pedagogy. He is the author of Teaching History in the Digital Age. Here, he discusses the future of online education and what the tech. world and historians can learn from each other.
The article Prof. Kelly refers to in the interview, “The Role of Intuitive Heuristics in Students’ Thinking: Ranking Chemical Substances,” Science Education, 94/6, November 2010: 963-84, can be found here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Richard Hofstadter’s insights into the "paranoid style in American politics” lauded in the NYT
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians