T. Mills Kelly: The Future of Online Education [VIDEO]
T. Mills Kelly teaches at George Mason University, where he specializes in the digital humanities and historical pedagogy. He is the author of Teaching History in the Digital Age. Here, he discusses the future of online education and what the tech. world and historians can learn from each other.
The article Prof. Kelly refers to in the interview, “The Role of Intuitive Heuristics in Students’ Thinking: Ranking Chemical Substances,” Science Education, 94/6, November 2010: 963-84, can be found here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- Moving Photographs of Japanese American Internees, Then and Now
- A One-of-a-Kind Trove Reveals What 19th-Century American Boyhood Was Really Like
- St. Louis University moves controversial statue after protests
- UNC Renames Building That Honored Ku Klux Klan Leader
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize