T. Mills Kelly: The Future of Online Education [VIDEO]
T. Mills Kelly teaches at George Mason University, where he specializes in the digital humanities and historical pedagogy. He is the author of Teaching History in the Digital Age. Here, he discusses the future of online education and what the tech. world and historians can learn from each other.
The article Prof. Kelly refers to in the interview, “The Role of Intuitive Heuristics in Students’ Thinking: Ranking Chemical Substances,” Science Education, 94/6, November 2010: 963-84, can be found here.
comments powered by Disqus
- On Time-Lapse Rocket Ride to Trade Center’s Top, Glimpse of Doomed Tower
- Turkish Premier Says European Stance on Armenian Genocide Reflects Racism
- Ben Affleck Asked PBS to Not Reveal Slave-Owning Ancestor
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Historian Jack Ross says the Socialist Party was the most important third party of the 20th century
- Mourning a People’s Historian: Michael Mizell-Nelson
- Robert V. Hine dies at 93; historian wrote of losing, regaining sight
- Historicizing Ferguson: Police Violence and the Genesis of a National Movement
- Historians as Public Intellectuals