George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Awardtags: LBJ, George H.W. Bush
HOUSTON (AP) — The Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation has given former President George H.W. Bush an award for his public service and government career.
Bush was given the LBJ Liberty and Justice for All Award Tuesday at his Houston office. The foundation said in a written statement that Bush personifies his fellow Texan president's vision for America.
Johnson's two daughters, Luci Baines Johnson and Lynda Johnson Robb, attended the presentation of the award to Bush and his wife, Barbara....
comments powered by Disqus
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- In Osama bin Laden Library: Illuminati and Bob Woodward
- ISIS Fighters Seize Control of Syrian City of Palmyra, and Ancient Ruins
- A Black Man Hangs a White Supremacist: Tyler Shields’s Charged Photography
- Skulls Suggest Violence Used as a Tool of Political Control