George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Awardtags: LBJ, George H.W. Bush
HOUSTON (AP) — The Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation has given former President George H.W. Bush an award for his public service and government career.
Bush was given the LBJ Liberty and Justice for All Award Tuesday at his Houston office. The foundation said in a written statement that Bush personifies his fellow Texan president's vision for America.
Johnson's two daughters, Luci Baines Johnson and Lynda Johnson Robb, attended the presentation of the award to Bush and his wife, Barbara....
comments powered by Disqus
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed