Public Interest Declassification Board Seeks Input on Declassification Prioritiestags: declassification
The Public Interest Declassification Board is seeking input about what the government should prioritize for declassification. Current topic is records 25 years or younger with more topics to follow over the next month. http://blogs.archives.gov/transformingclassification/
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences