Public Interest Declassification Board Seeks Input on Declassification Prioritiestags: declassification
The Public Interest Declassification Board is seeking input about what the government should prioritize for declassification. Current topic is records 25 years or younger with more topics to follow over the next month. http://blogs.archives.gov/transformingclassification/
comments powered by Disqus
- Duke honors historian John Hope Franklin with year-long series of events
- What New Left History Gave Us
- Marcus Borg, Liberal Christian Scholar, Dies at 72
- Richard Hofstadter’s insights into the "paranoid style in American politics” lauded in the NYT
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?