Gold Coin From 1854 Goes on BlockBreaking News
"You get a sense of the raw frontier, the forty-niners and everything else when you hold a coin like this," he said. Mr. Mudd said the attraction for collectors and investors would push the price to more than $150,000. The auction is on Sept. 18 in Beverly Hills, Calif.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools