Chicago History Museum Becomes First Museum In America To Crowdsource An Exhibittags: Chicago, Chicago History Museum
Crowdsourcing is all the rage these days and the Chicago History Museum is hopping aboard the speeding bandwagon with relish. The History Museum is asking guests and fans online to come up with an idea a new exhibit—the first museum in the country to seek public opinion in creating an exhibition....
comments powered by Disqus
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign