Chicago History Museum Becomes First Museum In America To Crowdsource An ExhibitBreaking News
tags: Chicago, Chicago History Museum
Crowdsourcing is all the rage these days and the Chicago History Museum is hopping aboard the speeding bandwagon with relish. The History Museum is asking guests and fans online to come up with an idea a new exhibit—the first museum in the country to seek public opinion in creating an exhibition....
comments powered by Disqus
- Support grows for Smithsonian museum of women’s history
- History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through the Senate
- Oldest women’s college in US – Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia – seeks to atone for Ku Klux Klan’s legacy
- Ancient Egyptian Writing: New Symbols Reveal Development Of Hieroglyphics
- Dr. Suess museum chided for failing to address head-on his racist statements during WW2
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war