Did RFK swipe JFK's missing brain?Breaking News
tags: JFK, RFK
John F. Kennedy’s noodle didn’t get buried with him on Nov. 25, 1963, at Arlington National Cemetery — and his own brother might have been behind the theft, a new book claims.
“Not all the evidence from the assassination is at the National Archives. One unique, macabre item from the collection is missing — President Kennedy’s brain,” writes James Swanson in “End of Days: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy,” which comes out Nov. 12, just a few weeks before the 50th anniversary of JFK’s death....
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian