MSUM Historian Pens Murder-Mysteriestags: historical fiction
FARGO - Gerald Anderson follows an old adage for authors: Write what you know.
Well, sort of.
He admits he doesn’t know much about murder – a key element to his murder-mysteries.
What adds intrigue to his mysteries, however, is that Anderson, a teacher of European history at Minnesota State University Moorhead, incorporates history lessons into each of his page-turners.
comments powered by Disqus
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?