MSUM Historian Pens Murder-Mysteriestags: historical fiction
FARGO - Gerald Anderson follows an old adage for authors: Write what you know.
Well, sort of.
He admits he doesn’t know much about murder – a key element to his murder-mysteries.
What adds intrigue to his mysteries, however, is that Anderson, a teacher of European history at Minnesota State University Moorhead, incorporates history lessons into each of his page-turners.
comments powered by Disqus
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay