MSUM Historian Pens Murder-Mysteriestags: historical fiction
FARGO - Gerald Anderson follows an old adage for authors: Write what you know.
Well, sort of.
He admits he doesn’t know much about murder – a key element to his murder-mysteries.
What adds intrigue to his mysteries, however, is that Anderson, a teacher of European history at Minnesota State University Moorhead, incorporates history lessons into each of his page-turners.
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic