California: 95-year-old war veteran marries boyfriend of 20 yearstags: same-sex marriage
A 95-year-old World War II veteran has married his boyfriend of 20 years in California.
John Banvard, who served in the US military during the Second World War, married longtime partner Gerard Nadea, 68, who is himself a veteran of Vietnam.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony last Thursday at the Chula Vista Veterans Home, where they have been living for the last three years....
comments powered by Disqus
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project
- At Auschwitz-Birkenau, Preserving a Site and a Ghastly Inventory