California: 95-year-old war veteran marries boyfriend of 20 yearsBreaking News
tags: same-sex marriage
A 95-year-old World War II veteran has married his boyfriend of 20 years in California.
John Banvard, who served in the US military during the Second World War, married longtime partner Gerard Nadea, 68, who is himself a veteran of Vietnam.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony last Thursday at the Chula Vista Veterans Home, where they have been living for the last three years....
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize