California: 95-year-old war veteran marries boyfriend of 20 yearsBreaking News
tags: same-sex marriage
A 95-year-old World War II veteran has married his boyfriend of 20 years in California.
John Banvard, who served in the US military during the Second World War, married longtime partner Gerard Nadea, 68, who is himself a veteran of Vietnam.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony last Thursday at the Chula Vista Veterans Home, where they have been living for the last three years....
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield