Roman-era tombs found in AlexandriaBreaking News
tags: Ancient Rome
Alexandria's antiquities department has discovered a new archaeological monument in the eastern area of the city.
Supreme Council of Antiquities announced a new discovery of the tombs of the builders of the pyramids near the Great Pyramid on the January 10, 2010 [Credit: Egypt Independent] Archaeologists revealed several items, including cisterns, pottery remains, and a headstone. The items were transferred to Alexandria National Museum. All items belong to the Roman era....
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Historians on What Will Be Said About President Obama's Legacy
- Harvard art historian James S. Ackerman Dies at 97
- Obama’s Legacy as a Historian
- Jack Rakove tells League of Women Voters Electoral College needs to be abolished
- Juan Cole says Chelsea Manning’s leaks contributed to the revolution in Tunisia