Roman-era tombs found in AlexandriaBreaking News
tags: Ancient Rome
Alexandria's antiquities department has discovered a new archaeological monument in the eastern area of the city.
Supreme Council of Antiquities announced a new discovery of the tombs of the builders of the pyramids near the Great Pyramid on the January 10, 2010 [Credit: Egypt Independent] Archaeologists revealed several items, including cisterns, pottery remains, and a headstone. The items were transferred to Alexandria National Museum. All items belong to the Roman era....
comments powered by Disqus
- A Century-Old Abraham Lincoln Mystery May Finally Have an Answer
- Did an Israeli student steal Auschwitz artifacts for her art exhibit?
- Memorial erected at site of witch trial hangings
- Michael Beschloss says if Trump pardons himself this is worse than Watergate
- Defense Secretary James Mattis tells high school student to study history
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97
- Iran sentences Princeton history grad student to 10 years for spying