Korean historian claims leftists will destroy Korean society within a decadeBreaking News
tags: South Korea
Lee Myung-hee, professor of history at Kongju National University and coauthor of the controversial “New Right” history textbook from Kyohak Publishing Co., said on September 11 that the left already has an absolute majority in the ideological fields of education, journalism, and culture.
As a guest lecturer for “the Saenuri Party's Modern and Contemporary History Class,” professor Lee expressed his opinion by saying, “If the current situation continues, Korean society can be structurally overthrown in ten years.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments