Korean historian claims leftists will destroy Korean society within a decadetags: South Korea
Lee Myung-hee, professor of history at Kongju National University and coauthor of the controversial “New Right” history textbook from Kyohak Publishing Co., said on September 11 that the left already has an absolute majority in the ideological fields of education, journalism, and culture.
As a guest lecturer for “the Saenuri Party's Modern and Contemporary History Class,” professor Lee expressed his opinion by saying, “If the current situation continues, Korean society can be structurally overthrown in ten years.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Richard Hofstadter’s insights into the "paranoid style in American politics” lauded in the NYT
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians