Korean historian claims leftists will destroy Korean society within a decadeBreaking News
tags: South Korea
Lee Myung-hee, professor of history at Kongju National University and coauthor of the controversial “New Right” history textbook from Kyohak Publishing Co., said on September 11 that the left already has an absolute majority in the ideological fields of education, journalism, and culture.
As a guest lecturer for “the Saenuri Party's Modern and Contemporary History Class,” professor Lee expressed his opinion by saying, “If the current situation continues, Korean society can be structurally overthrown in ten years.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump keeps blaming Obama
- Will Trump Release the Missing JFK Files?
- New study finds that Nixon quit being president long before he resigned
- Before Ivanka Trump, other presidential daughters also wielded influence at the White House
- South Carolina Republican: scrap slave memorial if Confederate monument goes
- Supporters Rally Around Accused Russian Historian Of Stalin's Crimes
- Mormon history scholars file court brief over Trump travel ban
- Accused plagiarist Matthew Whitaker wins arbitration case against City of Phoenix over police contract
- Niall Ferguson says the liberal international order has passed its peak
- Nathaniel Philbrick wins the $50,000 2017 George Washington Prize