Korean historian claims leftists will destroy Korean society within a decadeBreaking News
tags: South Korea
Lee Myung-hee, professor of history at Kongju National University and coauthor of the controversial “New Right” history textbook from Kyohak Publishing Co., said on September 11 that the left already has an absolute majority in the ideological fields of education, journalism, and culture.
As a guest lecturer for “the Saenuri Party's Modern and Contemporary History Class,” professor Lee expressed his opinion by saying, “If the current situation continues, Korean society can be structurally overthrown in ten years.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”