Indiana State, Indiana University professors named co-editors of history journaltags: journals
Diplomatic History features articles on all aspects of United States foreign relations and is read world-wide by more than 2,000 readers. The journal, which began publication in 1977, is published five times annually and features approximately 25 articles per year.
The journal has been published at the University of Colorado at Boulder for the past 12 years, but is moving to Bloomington where it will be housed with two other history journals, the Journal of American History and the American Historical Review....
comments powered by Disqus
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.