Indiana State, Indiana University professors named co-editors of history journalHistorians in the News
Diplomatic History features articles on all aspects of United States foreign relations and is read world-wide by more than 2,000 readers. The journal, which began publication in 1977, is published five times annually and features approximately 25 articles per year.
The journal has been published at the University of Colorado at Boulder for the past 12 years, but is moving to Bloomington where it will be housed with two other history journals, the Journal of American History and the American Historical Review....
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”