Indiana State, Indiana University professors named co-editors of history journaltags: journals
Diplomatic History features articles on all aspects of United States foreign relations and is read world-wide by more than 2,000 readers. The journal, which began publication in 1977, is published five times annually and features approximately 25 articles per year.
The journal has been published at the University of Colorado at Boulder for the past 12 years, but is moving to Bloomington where it will be housed with two other history journals, the Journal of American History and the American Historical Review....
comments powered by Disqus
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Famed SC civil rights protesters have convictions erased
- A Fight About Taxing The Wealthy, A Century Before President Obama
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History
- Joan Peters’s legacy assessed by one of her fiercest critics, Norman Finkelstein
- West Point historian says if his cadets can understand the history of war, so can Congress
- Australian historian Alan Atkinson wins $100,000 literary prize
- From his perch in Saudi Arabia, Princeton’s Mark Cohen says Jews and Muslims should remember they used to get along