AHA issues call for proposals for 2015 Annual Meetingtags: conferences
The Call for Proposals for the 2015 annual meeting in New York is now available. The theme of the meeting will be History and the Other Disciplines. Proposals are due by February 15, 2014. Information on preparing a proposal is available on the submission page; check back later this fall for a link to the online proposal system.
Thinking about proposing a session? Keep in mind that the Program Committee welcomes proposals for creative session formats.
comments powered by Disqus
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Ron Radosh plans to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture