AHA issues call for proposals for 2015 Annual Meetingtags: conferences
The Call for Proposals for the 2015 annual meeting in New York is now available. The theme of the meeting will be History and the Other Disciplines. Proposals are due by February 15, 2014. Information on preparing a proposal is available on the submission page; check back later this fall for a link to the online proposal system.
Thinking about proposing a session? Keep in mind that the Program Committee welcomes proposals for creative session formats.
comments powered by Disqus
- Holocaust Victims Mocked in Ohio State Band Parody Songbook
- Memphis attempt to drop name of Nathan Bedford Forrest runs into state law
- Overlooked: The 25th anniversary of Captive Nations Week
- In confession to historian, George McGovern revealed he had a secret child
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial