AHA issues call for proposals for 2015 Annual Meetingtags: conferences
The Call for Proposals for the 2015 annual meeting in New York is now available. The theme of the meeting will be History and the Other Disciplines. Proposals are due by February 15, 2014. Information on preparing a proposal is available on the submission page; check back later this fall for a link to the online proposal system.
Thinking about proposing a session? Keep in mind that the Program Committee welcomes proposals for creative session formats.
comments powered by Disqus
- Roman Gladiators ate a mostly vegetarian diet and drank a tonic of ashes after training
- Massachusetts is celebrating the 250th anniversary of the wedding of John and Abigail Adams
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting