AHA issues call for proposals for 2015 Annual MeetingHistorians in the News
The Call for Proposals for the 2015 annual meeting in New York is now available. The theme of the meeting will be History and the Other Disciplines. Proposals are due by February 15, 2014. Information on preparing a proposal is available on the submission page; check back later this fall for a link to the online proposal system.
Thinking about proposing a session? Keep in mind that the Program Committee welcomes proposals for creative session formats.
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport