Seton Hall Professor Appointed Co-editor of Catholic Studies Journaltags: journals, Seton Hall University, American Catholic Studies, editors
Thomas Rzeznik, Associate Professor of History, has been appointed co-editor of "American Catholic Studies". Originally known as the "Records of the American Catholic Historical Society," the journal has the distinction of being the "oldest, continuously-published Catholic scholarly journal in the United States." It features articles that explore Catholicism in its American context, including work drawn from history, theology, art, literature, sociology, political science, and related disciplines. Like Seton Hall's own Catholic Studies program, the journal reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the field....
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences