Seton Hall Professor Appointed Co-editor of Catholic Studies Journaltags: journals, Seton Hall University, American Catholic Studies, editors
Thomas Rzeznik, Associate Professor of History, has been appointed co-editor of "American Catholic Studies". Originally known as the "Records of the American Catholic Historical Society," the journal has the distinction of being the "oldest, continuously-published Catholic scholarly journal in the United States." It features articles that explore Catholicism in its American context, including work drawn from history, theology, art, literature, sociology, political science, and related disciplines. Like Seton Hall's own Catholic Studies program, the journal reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the field....
comments powered by Disqus
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)
- Ted Widmer picks the 5 best presidential books worth reading
- AHA backs California's LGBT History law