Seton Hall Professor Appointed Co-editor of Catholic Studies Journaltags: journals, Seton Hall University, American Catholic Studies, editors
Thomas Rzeznik, Associate Professor of History, has been appointed co-editor of "American Catholic Studies". Originally known as the "Records of the American Catholic Historical Society," the journal has the distinction of being the "oldest, continuously-published Catholic scholarly journal in the United States." It features articles that explore Catholicism in its American context, including work drawn from history, theology, art, literature, sociology, political science, and related disciplines. Like Seton Hall's own Catholic Studies program, the journal reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the field....
comments powered by Disqus
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ