Seton Hall Professor Appointed Co-editor of Catholic Studies Journaltags: journals, Seton Hall University, American Catholic Studies, editors
Thomas Rzeznik, Associate Professor of History, has been appointed co-editor of "American Catholic Studies". Originally known as the "Records of the American Catholic Historical Society," the journal has the distinction of being the "oldest, continuously-published Catholic scholarly journal in the United States." It features articles that explore Catholicism in its American context, including work drawn from history, theology, art, literature, sociology, political science, and related disciplines. Like Seton Hall's own Catholic Studies program, the journal reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the field....
comments powered by Disqus
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate