Waterbury, CT community college historian convicted of risk of injury to minorHistorians in the News
tags: Connecticut, Naugatuck Valley Community College, Mirvet Muca, Waterbury
WATERBURY — A 74-year-old community college professor was found guilty of risk of injury to a minor, but was cleared of sexual assault Wednesday in Waterbury Superior Court.
Mirvet Muca, an associate professor of political science and history at Naugatuck Valley Community College, is still employed by the school, but an official there said Thursday his status is under review....
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy