Waterbury, CT community college historian convicted of risk of injury to minorHistorians in the News
tags: Connecticut, Naugatuck Valley Community College, Mirvet Muca, Waterbury
WATERBURY — A 74-year-old community college professor was found guilty of risk of injury to a minor, but was cleared of sexual assault Wednesday in Waterbury Superior Court.
Mirvet Muca, an associate professor of political science and history at Naugatuck Valley Community College, is still employed by the school, but an official there said Thursday his status is under review....
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit