Waterbury, CT community college historian convicted of risk of injury to minortags: Connecticut, Naugatuck Valley Community College, Mirvet Muca, Waterbury
WATERBURY — A 74-year-old community college professor was found guilty of risk of injury to a minor, but was cleared of sexual assault Wednesday in Waterbury Superior Court.
Mirvet Muca, an associate professor of political science and history at Naugatuck Valley Community College, is still employed by the school, but an official there said Thursday his status is under review....
comments powered by Disqus
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- In a county that tried to amend U.S. history course, a lesson in politics
- Overhauling La Guardia, an Airport With a Historical Name but a Tarnished Image
- Now it can be told: The weakening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is the crowning achievement of GOP partisans who detested the law
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success