Oral History Review signing off for the summerHistorians in the News
tags: Oxford University Press, Oral History Review, journals
Dear readers, the time has come for the Oral History Review (OHR) social media team to say so long for now. We’ve had a fantastic time bringing you the latest and greatest on scholarship in oral history and its sister fields. However, all sorts of summer adventures are calling our names, so we’re taking a brief hiatus from the world wide web. In fact, as you are reading this, I am on my way to Nigeria for two months!
Managing editor Troy Reeves will lurk around Twitter and Facebook for a few weeks, until he succumbs to the allure of Madison sunshine — which any Wisconsinite will tell you is an elusive blessing that must be enjoyed whenever possible. We will both return in mid-August with all new podcasts and witty twitter banter. We even have a few new social media surprises in store!
comments powered by Disqus
- Call to help Moroccan historian Maâti Monjib, who has been on hunger strike since 6 October 2015
- Charles Gillispie, trailblazer in the history of science, dies at 97
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow
- Historian Who Probed Austria’s Nazi Past Begins Sentence for Defrauding State