Oral History Review signing off for the summertags: Oxford University Press, Oral History Review, journals
Dear readers, the time has come for the Oral History Review (OHR) social media team to say so long for now. We’ve had a fantastic time bringing you the latest and greatest on scholarship in oral history and its sister fields. However, all sorts of summer adventures are calling our names, so we’re taking a brief hiatus from the world wide web. In fact, as you are reading this, I am on my way to Nigeria for two months!
Managing editor Troy Reeves will lurk around Twitter and Facebook for a few weeks, until he succumbs to the allure of Madison sunshine — which any Wisconsinite will tell you is an elusive blessing that must be enjoyed whenever possible. We will both return in mid-August with all new podcasts and witty twitter banter. We even have a few new social media surprises in store!
comments powered by Disqus
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama