Regina Kunzel moves from Minnesota to Princetontags: gender, University of Minnesota, Regina Kunzel, Princeton University, appointments
Regina Kunzel, a professor at the University of Minnesota, will join the faculty at Princeton University as of July 1, 2013.
She will be the Doris Stevens Professor in Women's Studies and hold joint appointments in history and gender & sexuality studies.
Kunzel is the author of Criminal Intimacy: Sex in Prison and the Uneven History of Modern American Sexuality (2008), which won prizes from the American Historical Association, the Modern Language Association, and a Lambda Literary Award.
She holds a B.A. from Stanford University in 1981 and her PhD from Yale University in 1990.
comments powered by Disqus
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean