Eva Braun's letters discoveredBreaking News
tags: World War II, Nazi Germany, Telegraph (UK), Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun
The last words of Eva Braun, Hitler’s long time mistress and wife of a few hours, charting her fear of their certain death, have been discovered....
The letters are thought to have been written by Braun to her friend Herta Schneider.
Third Reich expert Anna Maria Sigmund insists the letters are genuine and were shown to her by descendants of Schneider.
She has published the series of letters in a book called The Women of the Nazis, and told the Daily Mail: “I have no doubt the letters are genuine and Eva Braun has typed them, correcting her faults by hand....
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past