Kettle that looks like Hitler brews trouble for JCPenneyBreaking News
tags: Telegraph (UK), Adolf Hitler, JCPenney, Culver City, kettles, tea
Trouble is brewing for an American retailer after customers noted that one of its tea kettles bears a striking resemblance to Adolf Hitler.
Bemused motorists took photographs of the huge JCPenney billboard advertising the kettle as they drove past it on the 405 Interstate highway near Culver City in California, one of America's busiest stretches of roads.
"That Hitler looks like a kettle," commented one user of Reddit, one of the several websites where the image was posted over the weekend.
"He even has his right arm extended," wrote another, while a third added: "I'm a little Nazi, short and stout"....
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide