Virtual Irish history newspaper goes livetags: Ireland, Irish Revolution, Easter Uprising, Irish Civil War, Irish Independent
A virtual newspaper bringing the most momentous period of Irish history to life has gone live.
Ten years of news from 1913 will be published by Century Ireland every fortnight over the next decade in real-time.
Jimmy Deenihan, Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, said the digitalised material will catalogue the major events that shaped modern Ireland from the Home Rule debate to the Civil War in a balanced and fair way....
comments powered by Disqus
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis
- Historian says the removal of Nazi-era art to Switzerland makes restitution unlikely
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita